The versions don't continue to give fresh things to you after the new version comes out

Del dine erfaringer, og post spørsmål om golfutstyr.
Molian
Rookie
Rookie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The versions don't continue to give fresh things to you after the new version comes out

Post by Molian » 02 Aug 2020, 04:51

You tried to tell us just before the area pass. What about the people like myself that have been holding onto madden money over the last couple of months? This is something that should happen to Mut 21 coins be addressed. "Not an option we decided to neglect" isn't an excuse when EA has a multitude of resources available to have the ability to supply players that have spent money on Madden NFL 21 any type of compensation going into the new year. You can't honestly expect us to think that EA is players who now hold Madden Cash and therefore are unable to compensate them. Wonder how my credit card company would manage a charge back on the money I spent for the madden money I be losing entering next season.

The versions don't continue to give fresh things to you after the new version comes out. While it's current if you aren't spending the money, why do you invest it when it's older? And that plays with with old sports and frankly goes back Madden NFL if they have versions? You would have a great point if MM had worked the exact same manner. As it sounds, with MC always transferring, then now, all of the sudden an announcement 7 or so months before the season ends that it will not...I would say it is fair to be mad about it.

The entire"that is how it's always been" complaint is the worst. It is your fault for purchasing currency for a game that is current because you assumed you can use it. And 7 weeks is a long time, and with Madden nfl 21 being a new app, they're currently keeping Madden nfl 20 up and operating, so it will be longer than that. We'll just have to disagree, then. I didn't state it had been the most compelling argument possible, just a fair one. Okay with me if you do not agree.

Community vs Madden NFL 20

Would you settle for this? EA has been touted for the"first step of advancement" by every gambling critic and review website for the last decade. We are well beyond them needing to make a couple changes to appease the fans. If they want people to purchase a"new" game for full price they need to put the effort in to make it a new sport, maybe not last year's with a new skin of paint and a few minor changes in our favourite sport style. That type of settling is what EA thrives off since like you are happy with what they've done they do the minimum amount of work and then say players. Fuck that. Overhaul Madden NFL 21 and put in the job for once in their own fucking lives.

I believed the variable skills was a fantastic touch. It is adds character to buy Madden nfl 21 coins the players and let us have their own style of play that additional Madden NFL lacked. Sure some are OP and many others are worthless but that imo was a good addition. Madden NFL 21 needs immersion in the franchise style though. It requires player hold outs and contract demands, incentive based contracts, front and back wealthy contracts, being able to extend players until their contract is up, new voice lines for the draft and gameplay, even greater stat recording (preceding teams players were around, documents as a rookie for QBs, super bowl winning groups annually ), pre draft interviews and character types for draft prospects, real consequences for distinct player characters.