How to act like a Tour Pro

Alt uten en passende underkategori diskuteres her, samt antigolf-tema.
DuffyDuck
Forumavhengig
Forumavhengig
Hcp: 9.6

How to act like a Tour Pro

Post by DuffyDuck »

Min favoritt :D

The Interview

You just completed your round. Everyone in the clubhouse is dying to know how it went (were they not watching the telecast? Geez). You stroll through the pro shop and the club pro (we’ll call him “Tom”) casually asks you how your round was. This is your cue to go into full interview mode:

“You know, Tommy, course looks great, greens are really stimping right now. I like my chances.”

Or… “All-in-all, felt like we got some good work in today. Left a few shots out there, the one on 13 hurt, but I really flighted the ball well and I’m seeing my lines. This track is so gettable right now, so hopefully I can rest up and post a low number tomorrow.”

Drop a “Thanks Tommy” as you walk away.

http://nolayingup.com/2014/01/30/a-prim ... toursauce/
apehest
Fast besvarer
Fast besvarer
Hcp: Multi

Re: How to act like a Tour Pro

Post by apehest »

Faen jeg gjør jo noen av de tinga der uten å tenke på det. The twirl, follow through club throw, no cameras please hvis jeg spiller med en bestemt kompis,
sirandrew214
Guru
Guru

Post by sirandrew214 »

Dette SKAL bare gjøres til sommeren! :D
Golffreak
Guru
Guru
Hcp: 8,9
Hjemmeklubb: Miklagard GK

Post by Golffreak »

Be Incredibly Confused by the Wind

Keep a scorecard in your back pocket. As you get ready to hit a shot, back off and pull it out and act like it’s a yardage book. Act like you’re talking to your caddie, and get REALLY specific. Throw every blade of grass in the air and act as if you’ve never seen wind on a golf course before, and you have no idea what to do. Look high up at the trees, as if that somehow gives you more information about the wind.

The Apology

This is one by far my favorite, and by far the most difficult to pull off. Say you hit a ball out of bounds (someone snapped a picture on your downswing AGAIN). Once you finish belittling the fool that won’t quit capturing Kodak moments, you realize you hit it into someone’s yard and the homeowner happens to be out trimming the hedges. You walk up, feigning genuine concern, and lead with your standard, “Is everyone ok?” After you’ve played your shot, you take off your glove, walk over to the fan (confused homeowner), sign it, and give it to them and apologize. Throw in a gratuitous “I’m not gonna find this on Ebay next week, am I?” joke in there, as if your John Hancock has some real monetary value.

:lol:
TM R9 Supertri @9.5 Kuro Kage Silver 60 S cut@44.5
Ping i25 3W@14.5 PWR 75 Tour Stiff
Titleist 913h 19 Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY
3i-PW Nike Vapor Pro Combo KBS Tour C-taper 120 S
TM XFT Z 52/9 & 58/9 KBS Hi-Rev S
Nike Method 3 Superstroke Slim 3.0
veggiss
Guru
Guru
Hjemmeklubb: Asker Golfklubb

Post by veggiss »

Jeg har lovet meg selv at om jeg skulle treffe noen med en golfball, så skal jeg signere en hanske og gi vedkommende.
Callaway Razr Fit 9°
Cobra AMP Cell 5-7 @ 18° Draw
Ping i20 4-UW
Ping Gorge 54° Custom, 58° TS
Mizuno MP T-10 64°
Ping Scottsdale Carefree
TaylorMade Lethal
furu
Guru
Guru

Post by furu »

veggiss wrote:Jeg har lovet meg selv at om jeg skulle treffe noen med en golfball, så skal jeg signere en hanske og gi vedkommende.
Og en femtilapp i hansken 8-)
Instagram @christianfuru
sirandrew214
Guru
Guru

Post by sirandrew214 »

veggiss wrote:Jeg har lovet meg selv at om jeg skulle treffe noen med en golfball, så skal jeg signere en hanske og gi vedkommende.
Ville vel forundre meg om det sto folk 30-40 meter uti bushen, men man vet jo ikke. Vet ikke om de på parkeringsplassen på hull 10 (?) i Portugal synes en hanske er greit, når du banker en ball inn i sida på bilen heller?
Drizzit
Forumavhengig
Forumavhengig
Hcp: ~
Hjemmeklubb: Sandnes GK

Post by Drizzit »